11u Labor Day Tournament
Tournament Dates: Saturday, September 1, 2012 to Monday, September 3, 2012
Location: The Ripken Experience - Myrtle Beach - 3051 Ripken Way Blvd,
Myrtle Beach SC 29577
$600 per team
If your team is looking for a quality tournament destination, The Ripken Experience complex in Myrtle Beach, SC is the place to play. All of our fields are constructed with a synthetic playing surface used to maintain consistent play, eliminate rain outs, and reduce the risk of injuries.
- Teams play a minimum of 4 games
- NO PARKING FEE/ NO GATE FEE
- Water and cups provided in every dugout for each game
- All game balls provided
- Custom awards for 1st and 2nd place teams and individuals/ Championship Game MVP award
- Professional tournament directors on site for each game
- 2 umpires for each game
- Full access to on-site batting cages and training areas
Eight themed baseball fields (five youth and three full sized) have been individually modeled to the dimensions and character of historic parks, including Duncan Field, Griffith Field, & the Polo Grounds. All fields are constructed with a synthetic playing surface used to maintain consistent play, eliminate rain outs, and reduce the risk of injuries.
The Ripken Baseball Experience in Myrtle Beach, SC gives new meaning to the terms "fun, baseball and the beach." Now families can enjoy baseball and vacation all at the same time! The best of both worlds is at your fingertips at the Ripken Baseball Experience in Myrtle Beach. Imagine being able to take a relaxing vacation while your child competes at the finest baseball tournament facility in the nation.
The Ripken Myrtle Beach Experience gives players, coaches, and families a unique opportunity to enjoy tournament baseball while visiting a top vacation destination.
Teams could play up to one pool play game at an off-site, high quality satellite complex. Past satellite facilities include: BB&T Coastal Field - home of the Myrtle Beach Pelicans; Coastal Carolina University; and Myrtle Beach High School.
Items Required Prior to the Tournament:
- Official online roster form (click "set roster" on the tournament calendar section once you are officially registered)
- Team Insurance Certificate that lists Extra Bases, LLC, Ripken Myrtle Beach Academy, LLC, and Burroughs and Chapin Company, Inc. as certificate holders
- Birth certificates of every player on the roster (copies via fax or mail)
- Team Waiver Form
- Coaches Code of Conduct form
For more information, please call the Myrtle Beach office at 866-RIPKEN9 (866-747-5369) or submit an online inquiry through the website. Take advantage of special resort and hotel rates that are available through Ripken accommodations partners! Visit http://www.ripkentournaments.com/myrtlebeachtravel.cfm for a full-list of Ripken partner hotels!