12u Hang Ten Tournament 2013
Tournament Dates: Sunday, August 4, 2013 to Friday, August 9, 2013
Location: The Ripken Experience - Myrtle Beach, SC - 3051 Ripken Way Blvd,
Myrtle Beach SC 29577
$585 per person
By bringing your team to The Ripken Experience - Myrtle Beach, SC, you are truly getting an experience that will raise the bar for tournament baseball. Not only will the entire team feel like all-stars in Myrtle Beach, but our state of the art baseball facility will surely take your breath away. From the AstroTurf playing surface to the feeling of playing in baseballs most historic and legendary ball parks, your team will get a baseball experience that will keep you coming back year after year.
This week-long tournament package is $585 per player and per coach, with a minimum of 11 players and 2 coaches. This package includes vouchers to partner restaurants in the Myrtle Beach area to help you save money during your tournament experience, entertainment package, player & coaches gifts, and of course tournament baseball! Your team reaps many of the incredible benefits of The Ripken Experience, with the flexibility of choosing your own tournament housing.
Save by staying in one of our many partner hotels!
The Ripken Experience also partners with a variety of accommodations partners to help make your stay more enjoyable. Your team will have the opportunity to reduce your tournament entry fees to $550 per player and per coach by staying in one of our many partner hotels. We offer a variety of centrally located accommodation options ranging from hotel efficiencies, beachfront condos, golf course properties, vacation rentals and much more! Check out availability and a full list of our hotels by visiting http://www.ripkenhotels.com/. To receive this discount simply turn in your accommodations form with your ripkenhotels.com confirmation number to your team coordinator by May 1, 2013. *Minimum of 5 rooms for 5 nights required to receive the discount.
- Teams play a minimum of 6 games with an opportunity to play up to 9 games
- ALL-ACCESS PASS for each team member! All Access Pass for each team member - unlimited access to area attractions which in the past have included mini golf, Wild Water and Wheels water park which includes mini-golf, bumper boats and go-karts, The Carolina Opry and Good Vibrations show, par 3 golf , and Executive Golf package for each coach, AND MORE! *2013 All-Access package details to be announced by November 1, 2013.
- Meal vouchers worth $100 for each player & coach to partner restaurants! *2013 meal package details to be announced by November 1, 2013.
- Gift bags for all players and coaches
- Check-in, opening ceremonies, and skills competitions on Sunday
- 5 scheduled pool play games Monday through Wednesday.
- 2 separate single elimination brackets starting on Thursday morning - Championship Bracket and Great 8 Bracket
- Semi-Finals and Championship (both brackets) on Friday
Eight themed baseball fields (five youth and three full-sized diamonds) have been individually modeled to the dimensions and character of historic parks, including Duncan Field, Griffith Field, & the Polo Grounds.
The Ripken Baseball Experience in Myrtle Beach, SC gives new meaning to the terms "fun, baseball and the beach." Now families can enjoy baseball and summer vacation all at the same time! The best of both worlds is at your fingertips at the Ripken Baseball Experience in Myrtle Beach. Imagine being able to take a relaxing vacation while your child competes at the finest baseball tournament facility in the nation.
The Ripken Myrtle Beach Experience gives players, coaches, and families a unique opportunity to enjoy tournament baseball while visiting a top vacation destination.
Preparing for the Tournament
Upon registration, each team will be paired up with a Team Coordinator. This individual will assist you every step of the way - from making payment and submitting the necessary forms, to arranging accommodations and entertainment for the traveling families.
Items Required Prior to the Tournament:
- Official online roster form
- Insurance Certificate for your team
- Birth certificates (copies via fax or mail)
- Team waiver form - ensure that each parent signs the form before sending it back to us
- Coaches' Code of Conduct - each coach must sign and return in order to be allowed to be on the field
- Digital Team photo - Jpeg format with the team name as the file name
- Accommodations Form
For more information, please contact Ripken Amateur Baseball at 888-RIPKEN1 or submit an online inquiry through this website.