14u Beach Blast Week-Long Experience 2014 Presented by BI-LO
Tournament Dates: Sunday, June 22, 2014 to Friday, June 27, 2014
Location: The Ripken Experience - Myrtle Beach, SC
- 3051 Ripken Way Blvd,
$ 600 per person
By bringing your team to The Ripken Experience - Myrtle Beach, SC, you are truly getting an experience that will raise the bar for tournament baseball. Not only will the entire team feel like all-stars in Myrtle Beach, but our state of the art baseball facility will surely take your breath away. From the AstroTurf playing surface to the feeling of playing in baseball's most historic and legendary ball parks, your team will get a baseball experience that will keep you coming back year after year.
This week-long tournament package is $600 per player and per coach, with a minimum of 11 players and 2 coaches. This package includes an entertainment package, player & coaches gifts, and of course tournament baseball! Your team reaps many of the incredible benefits of The Ripken Experience, with the flexibility of choosing your own tournament housing.
Save by staying in one of our many partner hotels!
The Ripken Experience also partners with a variety of accommodation options to help make your stay more enjoyable. Your team will have the opportunity to reduce your tournament entry fees to $565 per player and per coach by staying in one of our many partner hotels. We offer a variety of centrally located accommodation options ranging from hotel efficiencies, beachfront condos, golf course properties, vacation rentals and much more! Check out availability and a full list of our hotels by visiting http://www.ripkenhotels.com/. To receive this discount simply turn in your accommodations form with your ripkenhotels.com confirmation number to your team coordinator by May 1, 2014. *Minimum of 25 total room nights per team required to receive the discount.
- Teams play a minimum of 6 games with an opportunity to play up to 9 games
- ALL-ACCESS PASS for each team member! - Unlimited access to area attractions which in the past have included mini golf, a water park, family entertainment shows, par 3 golf , and Executive Golf package for each coach, AND MORE! *2014 All-Access package details to be announced by November 1, 2014.
- Gift bags for all players and coaches
- Check-in, opening ceremonies on Sunday
- 5 scheduled pool play games and one elimination game guaranteed
- 2 separate single elimination brackets starting on Thursday morning - Championship Bracket and Great 8 Bracket (Subject to change based on tournament formatting)
- Semi-Finals and Championship (both brackets) on Friday
Eight themed baseball fields (five youth and three full-sized diamonds) have been individually modeled to the dimensions and character of historic parks, including Ebbets Field, Griffith Field, & the Polo Grounds.
The Ripken Baseball Experience in Myrtle Beach, SC gives new meaning to the terms "fun, baseball and the beach." Now families can enjoy baseball and summer vacation all at the same time! The best of both worlds is at your fingertips at the Ripken Baseball Experience in Myrtle Beach. Imagine being able to take a relaxing vacation while your child competes at the finest baseball tournament facility in the nation.
The Ripken Myrtle Beach Experience gives players, coaches, and families a unique opportunity to enjoy tournament baseball while visiting a top vacation destination.
*In our 13u - 18u divisions, teams will play up to two pool play games at off-site on high quality satellite complexes. Past satellite facilities include: TicketReturn.com Field- home of the Myrtle Beach Pelicans (Class A Affiliate of the Texas Rangers); Coastal Carolina University; Myrtle Beach, Carolina Forest & Socastee High Schools.
Preparing for the Tournament
Upon registration, each team will be paired up with a Team Coordinator. This individual will assist you every step of the way - from making payment and submitting the necessary forms, to arranging accommodations and entertainment for the traveling families.
Items Required Prior to the Tournament:
- Official online roster form
- Insurance Certificate for your team
- Birth certificates (copies via fax or mail)
- Team waiver form - ensure that each parent signs the form before sending it back to us
- Coaches' Code of Conduct - each coach must sign and return in order to be allowed to be on the field
- Digital Team photo - Jpeg format with the team name as the file name
- Hotel/Lodging Accommodations Form
For more information, please contact Ripken Amateur Baseball at 888-RIPKEN1 or submit an online inquiry through this website.